As of Thursday July 16th, 2020, as mandated by the Town of Halton Hills, face coverings will be required when accessing any inside services at Granite Ridge Golf Club. This includes checking in through the pro shop, using the washroom facilities, or picking up to go food and drink orders from the Albatross Restaurant. Masks will not be required in outdoor spaces such as the Albatross Patio, on the golf course, or anywhere outside the clubhouse. This decision was made with everyone’s health and safety in mind. There will be exceptions made for those with medical conditions that would affect their ability to use a face covering.
You Must Book a Tee Time
- Tee Times are required at all times to be on Granite Ridge property
- There will be no Walk On tee times permitted until further notice
- Tee Times can be booked through our website 24 hours a day or over the phone by calling the Golf Shop between 7:00am and 7:00pm
- Tee Times can be booked up to Seven (7) days in advance (14 days for Granite Ridge Pass Holders)
- Tee Times are payable upon check in at the Golf Shop or can be prepaid over the phone.
- We cannot accommodate late arrivals, anyone who has missed their tee time will not be able to golf and the tee time will be forfeited.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy in effect. If you do not cancel your tee time 24 hours in advance, you will be charged for the green fee.
When You Arrive at Granite Ridge
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time. If you arrive early, you may be asked to leave or wait inside your car.
- Upon arriving you will check in with our Greeter for a few screening questions and then be directed on your next steps.
- Members do not need to check in with the Golf Shop and may proceed directly to the starter upon arrival.
- Golfers will be allowed to access the Golf Shop two (2) people at a time. If you have prepaid you will check in with the starter.
- Carts have been outfitted with vinyl dividers to allow 2 riders in each cart. This will ensure we have enough inventory for everyone wishing to utilize our power carts.
- Pull carts will be available to rent as required and must be returned to the Cart Shack once you complete your round. Please do not leave them in the parking lot.
- When you have finished in the Golf Shop, you will check in with the Starter who will direct you on your next steps before heading to the 1st
- Our Practice Putting Green will be open and will be limited to four (4) golfers at a time. The practice green will be sectioned off into four (4) quadrants and you must stay within your section the entire time.
While On The Course
- PINS (flag sticks) MUST STAY IN AT ALL TIMES. Please do not touch the pins for any reason.
- The holes (cups) have been modified so your ball will rest near the top of the hole. Use the butt end of your putter to knock the ball out and carry on to the next tee.
- Do not touch another golfer’s equipment. This includes balls, tees, clubs, bag or any other property that doesn’t belong to you personally.
- Maintain six (6) feet of separation at all times. Do not break this social distance at any time.
- Ball washers, rakes, benches and garbage cans have been removed from the course. Please take all garbage with you. Do not litter the course.
- If you end up in a bunker, you may place your ball in a better lie in the bunker or place it just outside the bunker and proceed without penalty
- Washrooms are only accessible through the Patio Entrance. The only washrooms available for use is located on the main floor in the restaurant. Washroom are restricted to one (1) person at a time.
After your round
- We ask that all golfers return any rental equipment after their round and then proceed to their vehicles and leave. You will not be permitted to congregate in the parking lot after your round.
Food and Beverage
- Food and Beverage will be available for take-out orders only with a limited menu.
- To Place an order before the turn, please call 905-878-5494 ext 2
These procedures are subject to change dependant on the direction of the ministry of health and the Ontario government.